Data Dictionary

Subject: Data Dictionary
From: Michelle Nolan <nolanmj -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 14:10:12 PST

Fellow Writers:

I have been asked to write a data dictionary for an Oracle database,
which uses MS Access as its front end application. I?ve never done this
before, and would appreciate any and all advice on data dictionaries
(what is included, how to construct, etc.). What is involved and how
can I come up to speed in a very short period of time?

I have searched the archives, and while I have found a few articles that
mention DDs, I didn?t come up with any specifics.

Thanks so much-

Michelle