Data Dictionary- Summary Available

Subject: Data Dictionary- Summary Available
From: Michelle Nolan <nolanmj -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 09:50:29 PDT

First, I wanted to thank all of you who responded to my inquiry into
data dictionaries. The information you provided was extremely helpful.
In the end, I found I was making this more difficult than it needed to
be!

Secondly, I have made a summary of all your comments. I've been trying
to post it to the list all morning, but I've encountered all kinds of
problems...

Anyway, for those who are interested, I'd be happy to send along a copy.
Just send me a request offline.

Thanks again-

Michelle