Meta tag thanks and a UI question

Subject: Meta tag thanks and a UI question
From: Sonja Draeger <sdraeger -at- NORMAN -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 08:38:11 +1000

A *big* thanks to all who replied to my question about using competitors'
names in meta tags. There is a court case on at the moment which will no
doubt set a precedent, but basically, and naturally really , it just isn't
ethical.

Now to another matter entirely. The powers that be are refining our UI
spec. and I've been asked to review the first draft of the document. All
was well until I reached the Logon window. They've used 'Userid'. I
cringed. It seems I have three choices:

1 Userid
2 User ID
3 User Id

I prefer option 3, but I checked two grammar books and couldn't find any
proof that my gut feeling is correct. Which should we use?

Please reply to me off-list and I'll post the consensus later.

Thanks.
Sonja

sdraeger -at- norman -dot- com -dot- au
Norman Data Defense Systems, Australia