Re: Windows 9x, or 95/98?

Subject: Re: Windows 9x, or 95/98?
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 15:53:16 -0400

Melissa Fisher wrote:
I have a problem with 9x since while it may apply to 95 and 98, will it
apply to the next version after 98.

Granted...I would expect that after 98 will come the 00 series (just
kidding), if in principle this was done for software in general, it may
cause problems with version that were not anticipated.

If the information applies to 95 and 98, say so.

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global