Re: Describing menu navigation

Subject: Re: Describing menu navigation
From: Bill Burns <BillDB -at- ILE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 16:43:06 -0600

Roger writes:

> Lighten up. I believe Larry is referring to the Autotext feature found
> buried under the "Insert" menu, not the "Tools" menu as mentioned. If
> I'm correct, your entire write up was effort wasted.

I want to apologize for two things:

1. Larry was definitely referring to the item on the Insert menu (which he
mistakenly called the Tools menu). I should have read the follow-up
comments, which would have eliminated the confusion.

2. I didn't intend to sound abrasive, so if I came off that way, I apologize
to Larry.

Bill
billdb -at- ile -dot- com