GIF/JPG clip art

Subject: GIF/JPG clip art
From: Tom Herme <hermet -at- DNINEVADA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 12:06:00 -0700

I'm looking for sources of GIF and JPG clip art, shareware or for
purchase. The images I'm seeking will appear on a company Website, so
they need to appear more professional than the clip art included with
FrontPage 98.

In addition, since I find myself to be graphically-challenged, does
anybody know of an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use graphics package for
creating GIF/JPGs?

Reply to me personally unless others may find this information useful
too.

Thanks.

--
Tom Herme

DNI Nevada Incorporated
2000 Arrowhead Drive
Carson City, NV 89706-0403

Tel: 702.883.3400, Ext 231
Fax: 702.883.9541

mailto://hermet -at- DNINevada -dot- com