Re: Archive Formats

Subject: Re: Archive Formats
From: Mary McWilliams Johnson <mary -at- SUPERCONNECT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 14:31:53 -0500

I believe Dreamweaver can handle codes like Javascript. I know it has the
capability of helping you create Javascript code. I just bought it so can't
swear to it. But what I'm told is that it retains ALL your code, just as you
wrote it. It doesn't throw in any proprietary codes like Pagemill and
Dreamweaver. I'll make a note to get back to you as soon as I've tried it out.

Cordially, Mary