Re: The old entry-level catch-22 - A REQUEST

Subject: Re: The old entry-level catch-22 - A REQUEST
From: Dianne Driskell <ddriskel -at- CS -dot- UTEXAS -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 11:27:44 -0500

Come to Austin, Texas. The market is really hot here and I've heard we
can't find enough tech writers to fill jobs.

Read into that -- companies get less picky about credentials.

That's hearsay so I'd suggest writing to the Austin STC Job Bank people.

See the web site at: http://stc.org/region5/aus/www

Hope this helps.

Dianne Driskell
Publications