Document Management System

Subject: Document Management System
From: "Feeman, KevinX" <kevinx -dot- feeman -at- INTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 11:12:00 -0700

I am posting this for a peer who does not have access to the list. I
sent her to look at the archives and she said that she couldn't find
anything there. Here is what she is looking for:

I am in search of a matrix or gantt chart that lists all of the typical
tasks involved in implementing a document management system. (Needed
a.s.a.p.)

Reply to her at: denise -dot- s -dot- dayao -at- intel -dot- com

Thanks in advance.

Kevin Feeman
Technical Communicator