Fine Line...

Subject: Fine Line...
From: "Feeman, KevinX" <kevinx -dot- feeman -at- INTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 14:45:00 -0700

Hey all. I recently had an interview for employment for a company that
I really want to work at. The interview was on Wednesday of last week
(April 8). After the interview, which I thought went really well, they
gave me the common line "we have a few other candidates to interview."
There is a fine line between being assertive, calling and asking about
the position and being a pain in the tush. Is there a standard that one
should wait (a week or so?) before calling a company and asking if the
position was filled? Any comments or advice?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin Feeman
Technical Communicator