QUESTION: business clip-art

Subject: QUESTION: business clip-art
From: Jacqueline Fry <jfry -at- ARRAY -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 17:18:58 -0400

Hi.

I need to create a brochure within the next couple of days. The boss wants
non "cartoony", professional clip art (preferably photo-like). Since this is
a rush job, I don't have time to buy any clip art software (read: FREE clip
art!). I am particularly interested in images of computers, faxes, phones. I
looked in the archives but most suggestions were either for clip art you had
to pay for, or the art looked too "cartoony" when I checked it out. If you
know of any sites PLEASE help.

Thanks!