complaints forms

Subject: complaints forms
From: Irene Wong <wongword -at- OZEMAIL -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 06:11:45 +1100

Are you aware of any research that has been done into the design or use
of complaint forms. I am particularly interested in forms designed to be
used by third partiesie when party a complains to Party b about
something that party c has done. The complaint might, for example, be
made to a government or independent regulator.

I am aware of the extensive research on form design htat has been done
here in Australia by the Communications Researcg Institute (David Sless
and others). However, I am really most interested in complaint forms.

Perhaps you have examples, or know of web sites with examples. I have
surfed a bit and have a few forms that retail consumers can use to
complain about a business. DO you know of any good sites. I?d love to
hear from you.

Regards
Irene Wong