Job in Holland

Subject: Job in Holland
From: Jennifer O Neill <writer -at- ARITECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 12:26:12 +0000

My company is currently looking for a contract technical writer for
a 6 month post in Roermond, Holland, starting in July 98. You will be
writing online and hardcopy documentation with other writers, and
working closely with software and hardware developers. The team is
based in Holland, Ireland and Belgium.

We're looking for someone who can write technical information for
both technical and lay audiences, has good organising and
interviewing skills, is English-mother tongue. You need to have an EU
passport and be based in Holland. It's a plus if you can speak
Dutch.

Aritech is Europe's largest manufacturer of security equipment. We
have factories in Holland, Ireland and South Africa.

If you are interested in this post, please send me your CV to the email
address above or by fax to (32 2) 725 46 01.

Jennifer O Neill
Technical writer