styling blank pages

Subject: styling blank pages
From: Jennifer Gantner <Jennifer_Gantner -at- CYBORG -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 12:38:51 -0500

We title our blank pages as NOTES pages and include headers and footers.
Our doc is also used for training material, and our users seem to like the
scratch pages.

Forward=>=>=>=>

Re:
*****
"This page intentionally left blank" yes or no?
In other words, do you guys use the above verbage or do you simply leave
the page(s) blank.
I used to do the latter ... but for some reason I'm liking the former
better.
John
*****