Re: Defining The Entry Level Tech Writer

Subject: Re: Defining The Entry Level Tech Writer
From: Karen Kay <karen -at- WORDWRITE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 11:33:22 -0700

George Mena said:
> Are you an entry-level sort of guy? Right now, for the computer
> industry, I'd probably have to say yes.

This was my response also. My feeling is that someone coming in from
another field can progress faster than the normal entry-level person,
but that starting out near the bottom is appropriate. (I say this
haveing btdt, not liking this response from others when I was in this
situation...)

Karen
karen -at- wordwrite -dot- com