Update Date Field (Update)

Subject: Update Date Field (Update)
From: Robert Nimchuk <rnimchuk -at- ASIASSOCIATES -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 11:44:43 -0500

I did some more research and found the answer through the back door. I found
an MS Support Article describing how to prevent the date field from updating
when you open a document.

The answer lies in the difference between Normal View and Page View. Under
Normal View, fields are not update until you either print the document or
manually update. In Page View, all fields are automatically updated each
time you open the document.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Robert Nimchuk
Consultant