North Bay Tech Writer List

Subject: North Bay Tech Writer List
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 14:08:59 -0800

A couple of years ago, someone posted the address of a tech writer list for
writers living north of San Francisco. I looked through the archives and
found the address of this list, but when I attempted to subscribe, I got a
message telling me it was an unknown list. Does anyone know whether the
address has changed to another mail server or the list has simply ceased to
exist? I'd like to find this list and subscribe to it if it's still around.
Any clues would be appreciated.

- Tony

The box said 'Requires Windows 95, or better.' So I bought a Macintosh.