Which Information Mapping Class to take?

Subject: Which Information Mapping Class to take?
From: Tracey Langenbach <Tracey_Langenbach -at- DELUXEDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 08:22:34 -0600

I am interested in taking a class on Information Mapping for the purpose of
learning to group/chunk information to be used in multiple purposes/
multiple online formats. I am looking at taking either the Developing
Procedures, Policies. & Documentation course, or the Structuring User
Documentation course. Has anyone taken either or both of these courses?
Can you tell me which one might be better suited for my purpose?

Feel free to e-mail me directly.

TIA

Tracey
tracey_langenbach -at- deluxedata -dot- com
Normal disclaimers apply