Re: secretary's day

Subject: Re: secretary's day
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 16:50:36 -0500

Well, at least one man on the list thought about the gender issue, but
neglected to mention it in his post. That would be me.

I agree that it would be very unlikely that a male tech writer would be
mistaken for a secretary.

---
Office:mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com
Home:nax -at- execpc -dot- com