Editing Theory Resources Sought

Subject: Editing Theory Resources Sought
From: Regina Brown <rpbrown -at- CALPOLY -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 08:20:50 -0700

Hello friends. I'm a TW student at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo and I plan
to work as a consultant when I finish my program this fall. I'm
currently writing a long research paper for one of my TW classes and the
subject is Editing Theories.

If anyone has any thoughts, resources, or know of any helpful books,
please reply off-line. I'll compile and post the results later. I've
been following this list for a while and have picked up a LOT of useful
career information. Thanks, future colleagues.