style ? - SLA

Subject: style ? - SLA
From: "Martha R. Breil" <mbreil -at- LYCOS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 11:48:06 -0400

Hi All,
Does anyone have a reference to a few complete Service Level Agreements
(SLA)? I'm writing one currently and I haven't been able to find any
references on style. I've found a good bit of information on
development, planning, and implementation, but I don't have much control
over any of those areas (at least not this week).

I've searched the Web and found lots of useful information, but no
references to complete SLAs.

I've searched for books on the topic at Barnes & Nobel, Amazon, and the
public library. None are in-print and readily available (I have ten
days to complete the SLA). There is a handbook available but that seems
to focus on development and implementation. And, I checked the archives
for this list but SLAs are mentioned only in passing.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Martha

--