Re: International money designations

Subject: Re: International money designations
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 18:22:38 +0200

Marci,

In the banking business, the US dollar has the abbreviation

USD

followed by the amount.

So, it would read USD 1.

My CHF 0.03 (or DEM 0.036; FRF 0.12; GBP 0.012 ...) worth.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering AG
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch or 100012 -dot- 44 -at- compuserve -dot- com

Bridging the Knowledge Gap