Re: sad tale - response

Subject: Re: sad tale - response
From: Wendy Putman <wputman -at- CASTLETON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 12:46:13 -0700

Working in the non-profit sector is quite different than working in
industry because the "goal-posts" continually move and politics often
drives the product.

Matthew, if you send me your email address again (hyperactive delete
digit), I'll share some hints and tips from my previous employment in
the non-profit sector.

Wendy