Database access over the web?

Subject: Database access over the web?
From: Brian Lightfoot <blightfo -at- POSITRONFIBER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 15:06:41 -0400

Hi!

I have a question regarding databases.

How do I hook up a database to the web? I'm only interested in a
database accessed over a LAN (intranet). I could just use a stand alone
Access executable. But I have this desure to put an HTML interface on
it for some reason.

Does anyone know what package I'd use to interface an Access database
with an HTML page over a LAN?

Thanks...

Brian Lightfoot -Technical Writer
Positron Fiber Systems
Tel: 514.345-2200 Ext. 2751 Fax: 514.345-2252
Web: http://www.positronfiber.com
E-mail: blightfo -at- positronfiber -dot- com