FW: Database access over the web?

Subject: FW: Database access over the web?
From: Lynn Perry <clperry -at- WALLDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 13:02:45 -0700

Brian

Accessing a database over the Web using HTML has some interesting and
intricate associated issues. In the interest of disseminating information
about useful technology (and because you asked directly), I provide the
following plug.

My company, Wall Data Incorporated, provides a product, Cyberprise (tm)
DBApp Developer, that enables the creation of Web applications that connect
to databases over the Web, intranet or Internet.

Using DBApp Developer, you can use your database as your source to create
Web pages. Then, you can use Web pages to add, delete, and edit records in
your Access database. That includes creating links. I personally think it is
a *very* cool technology (and I would even if I wasn't associated with the
company).

You can find information about Cyberprise DBApp Developer on our Web site:
http://www.cyberprise.com/main.html
From the "Now available" list, you can click Cyberprise DBApp Developer to
get more information about the product.

Let me know if you have questions that I might be able to answer. Otherwise,
good luck on your quest for database interactivity over the Web!

LyP
clperry -at- walldata -dot- com
Senior Technical Writer
My opinions are mine. Period.