Re: Accreditation, registration, certification for academic TechC omm programs?

Subject: Re: Accreditation, registration, certification for academic TechC omm programs?
From: Miles Kimball <miles -dot- kimball -at- MURRAYSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 16:19:20 -0500

I've run into the same problems with getting students involved in STC --
most of them simply can't afford the fee. As a cheap altenative, I ask them
to subscribe to TECHWR-L and lurk to hear what's going on.

Miles

Miles A. Kimball
Asst. Prof. of English
Murray State University
miles -dot- kimball -at- murraystate -dot- edu