Re: Reduce page count WAS Re: secretary's day

Subject: Re: Reduce page count WAS Re: secretary's day
From: Buck and Tilly Buchanan <writer -at- NTWS -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 18:04:30 -0500

Steve

It simply depends on your goal.

Tilly and I spent 20 years working in some of the most exotic countries
in the world. Wouldn't trade it for a hundred pairs of "golden
handcuffs."

Favorite: Singapore! During my fourth stay in S'pore (all on contracts
ranging from 3 months to 2 years) I started the Government Documentation
Department. Lived and loved the contract for 18 months. Turned it all
over to Singaporeans in 1987.

I can't imagine a more exciting life than the period from 1970 to 1990.

20 years of boredom with the same company, in the same job, in the same
city, arghhhhh.

keep smilin'
--

Buck and Tilly Buchanan