Problem with chapter numbering in Frame

Subject: Problem with chapter numbering in Frame
From: Katherin King <kking -at- BROOKTROUT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 16:01:00 -0400

I'm using Frame 5.5 on a WindowsNT platform. I've created a book file
containing 19 chapters, plus a TOC and index. There is a ChapNum
paragraph tag whose autonumber format is C:Chapter <n+>. The first four
chapters are numbered correctly, but from then on all chapters are off
by two-chapter 5 is labeled "Chapter 7," chapter 6 is labeled "Chapter
8" and so on. Yes, I've deleted two chapters, but they were after
Chapter 5 and I was careful to remove them from the book list and
regenerate the book.

I also find it strange that the chapters are numbered correctly in the
TOC. I've checked for miscellaneous ChapNum tags (there are none), and
everything to do with Set Up File, Add File, Autonumbering, etc. I can't
figure out what's going on. Can anyone help?

Kathy Stanzler
Technical Writer
Brooktrout Technology Inc.
Southborough, MA