MS Office "Binder" command

Subject: MS Office "Binder" command
From: "McDonald, Nancy (The Registry)" <McDonalN -at- LCI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:13:16 -0400

I have a question for you: I am debating whether I should try this "office
binder" command in MsWord. I found out about it through the "Help" menu, and
it is supposed to combine related files (a master doc workaround??) with
same headers, etc. My doc is getting large enough to do all sorts of weird
things, such as "normal" style numbers every paragraph in the file, whether
or not I commanded it to... (I've got a ton of gfx in this doc).

Have any of you used this command? Good/bad opinions all welcomed.
TIA,
Nancy McDonald, Columbus, OH