Re: FrameMaker to Word

Subject: Re: FrameMaker to Word
From: Don White <DWhite -at- INFOAM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 15:57:58 -0400

I don't believe that Frame docs will convert to Word. At best, you can
copy the text and paste it into a Word document. There will be issues,
such as tables. I happen to like Frame's treatment of tables a lot, but
it is different from how they are handled in Word. Another is the way
Word (especially Word 8 for Office 97) deals with bullets and numbered
paragraphs. Watch out for these (the current version of Word likes to
number all paragraphs consecutively regardless of what you want).

Good luck.

Don White
Tech Writer
Information America