Re: Now numbering issue, was Re: This page blank...

Subject: Re: Now numbering issue, was Re: This page blank...
From: Roger Mallett <roger -at- CSICAL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 14:08:09 -0700

A numbering system that supports the pulling/modification of procedures
is demonstrated by 16-1.2a. That is, where a dash is used to separate
the page number from the chapter number, and then a dot is used for
change pages that are slipped in, and then a lower case letter for
further revisions to the revision. Eventually, all of the revisions
are recompiled and the document renumbered at the next major change.