End of Cut-off Message

Subject: End of Cut-off Message
From: Kelly Cochrane <kelco -at- MYNA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 19:35:07 -0400

What I do know is that when I was building a site for my design class, my classmates were struggling with the "commercial products," whereas I had no problem building my site; Arachnophilia is very intuitive. What is more is that Mr. Lutus has built this program with both the beginner and the experienced programmer in mind. You can use it as is, or tailor it to your needs. You might consider checking his site out at www.arachnoid.com. If nothing else, it is an interesting read.

Kelly Cochrane
Director of "I Don't Mind This Forced Mid-life Career Change Except Around Rent Time" Inc.
Kelco -at- myna -dot- com