Re: Still looking -- Entry-level writer in Ann Arbor, MI

Subject: Re: Still looking -- Entry-level writer in Ann Arbor, MI
From: Roger Mallett <roger -at- CSICAL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 14:06:39 -0700

For the most part, it sounds entry level to me as well. Now the phrase
"it also means that we all must be a "jack of all trades" from time to
time", I think refers the companies desire to find someone who is
willing to do anything (yes even secretarial work if necessary) to get
the job done and help the company boom.

Roger Mallett