Re: HTML Help Advisory

Subject: Re: HTML Help Advisory
From: Chris Eckert <chrise -at- BLUE-SKY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 15:11:16 -0800

The next version of RoboHTML (version 2.0) will be shipping in the next 2
weeks and will support WebHelp, a cross platform, browser independent,
HTML based help format. RoboHTML does not use MS Word or RTF files. You
can use an existing Frame->HTML export tools to convert to HTML or HTML
help. You can then import this into RoboHTML and generate WebHelp output.
You can see an example of a WebHelp Help system at
http://www.blue-sky.com/webhelp/.

A 30 day trial version of RoboHTML 2.0 will be available from our web
site (http://www.blue-sky.com) when the product is released (on or before
the week of 5/18/98). If you have additional questions, please contact
Blue Sky Software at 1.800.793.0364 or email: questions -at- blue-sky -dot- com -dot-

Chris Eckert
Blue Sky Software