Help needed on Term

Subject: Help needed on Term
From: Ellen Gorlow <egorlow -at- VIASOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 15:57:19 +0100

In the documentation I'm editing (translated from a German original) the
following is called a "user exit": A place in a program where you can
attach your own piece of programming.
Can anyone confirm if "user exit" is the correct term to use.
Ellen Gorlow
Technical Writer
egorlow -at- viasoft -dot- com

Previous by Author: Re: Technical Training TOP TEN Resources
Next by Author: Re: Proofreading Everything Under the Sun-- A TWs responsibility? -- P
Previous by Thread: Re: Help needed on Term
Next by Thread: Re: Help needed on Term

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads