Re: Need wording help, please - THANKS!

Subject: Re: Need wording help, please - THANKS!
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 14:05:00 -0700

I received fourteen different suggestions and combined elements from a
few of them to come up with the final sentence:

"Search options appear below a table when the table contains more
information than can be displayed at one time."

I apologize for including that parenthetical information about the
scroll bar in my original post. The scroll bar was not something that I
needed to address. I included it as an example of a thing that is either
visible or not, depending on the size of the table.

For those that were curious, only six items show on the table at one
time.

A big THANK YOU to the following people: Matthew Carver, Cheryl Dwyer,
Jackie DiGiovanni, Barb Ostapina, Don Timmerman, Richard Wollt, Virginia
Link, Mike Johnson, David Castro, Richard Yanowitz, E. Gail Miedema,
George Mena, Martha Jane Davidson, Mark Baker, and Mark Margolin.

Bev Parks