Re: Lurker wants opinions...

Subject: Re: Lurker wants opinions...
From: "Branchaud, Paul" <pbranchaud -at- UTSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 14:35:11 -0400

The worst example I ever saw was "This page left intentionally blank to
avoid inconvenient page breaks later in the manual."

When I first saw the page, I was struck dumb. It was then explained to
me that one of the company's more "original" writers had decided to
justify blank pages in this manner.

Paul
Paul Branchaud Technical Writer
pbranchaud -at- utsoft -dot- com UtiliSoft Inc.
(514) 747-1400 Ext. 211 555, Dr. Frederik-Philips, Suite 210
ICQ: 4161320 Saint-Laurent, QC Canada H4M 2X4
WWWF Ground Zero Webmaster http://www.wwwfights.com

Your manuscript is both good and original, but the part that is good is
not original and the part that is original is not good.