Re: Graphic Images Appear Distorted in Help Files

Subject: Re: Graphic Images Appear Distorted in Help Files
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 14:18:32 -0700

Sella's post reminded me of another possibility. I remember reading this
explanation somewhere, possibly on this list a few years ago. If it's
primarily the text in the screen shot that is distorted when you reduce
the size, it may be because the letters are formed by only a few dots.
When you reduce the image size, dots are lost from the image.
Unfortunately for screen text, the letters have so few dots to begin
with that removing just a couple can render the text completely
illegible.

Beverly Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil = http://www.hqisec.army.mil/cis/
Visit the Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L: