Re: Non-technical, Technical Writers

Subject: Re: Non-technical, Technical Writers
From: Brenda Ruetschi <Bruetschi -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 08:26:53 -0400

Ladies and Gentlemen-

This topic has now been under discussion, in the guise as different
threads, for as long as I've been on this list and obviously since well
before. It is obvious that this subject, culture of tech writers, technical
vs. non-technical writers, and necessary qualifications of tech writers,
etc. is yet another holy war with no hope of gaining consensus in the near
future.
What say we attempt to peacefully co-exist and drop it for a while?

Brenda Ruetschi
Technical Communications
Alpha Technologies, Inc.
Ext. 746