contract work?

Subject: contract work?
From: Brian Charles Lewis <lewisbr4 -at- PILOT -dot- MSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 11:40:35 -0400

Hello,

I'm also new to the list and interested in finding out how to do indpendent
contract work in technical writing. What resources should I use or explore? I
am particularly interested in doing technical writing in educational
environments, for I have 4 years of experience teaching English at the college
level (including technical writing).

Please reply to lewisbr4 -at- pilot -dot- msu -dot- edu -dot-

Thank you all in advance!

Sincerely,

Brian Lewis

--
Brian C. Lewis
Vice-President, Geeks to Go Computer Services, LLC