Re: Period at end of items in bulleted list

Subject: Re: Period at end of items in bulleted list
From: "Christian, Cathy" <Cathy -dot- Christian -at- PSS -dot- BOEING -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 14:42:46 -0700

Consistency is the most important thing, no matter what you do, but for
my software docs my style sheets say: Periods are not used unless the
majority of the bullets are complete sentences (This is a compromise,
I'd rather never use periods) and caps are always used. And no commas.
If you want a sentence, then write one.
Cathy
Cathy Christian
Technical Writer
425-237-6205 6C-FC
mailto:cathy -dot- christian -at- boeing -dot- com
You don't need to fear the darkness; all you do is light a candle.