Re: Period at end of items in bulleted list

Subject: Re: Period at end of items in bulleted list
From: Dave Neufeld <Dave_Neufeld -at- SPECTRUMSIGNAL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 14:38:09 -0700

I like what the MS Style Guide says:

"...Make entries in a list parallel. End each entry with a period if all
entries are complete sentences, are a mixture of fragments and
sentences, or complete the introductory sentence. An exception is when
all entries are short imperative sentences (three words or fewer) or
single words; these entries do not need a period. If all entries are
fragments that do not complete the introduction, do not end them with
periods."