Re: MS Project to PDF

Subject: Re: MS Project to PDF
From: Elna Tymes <etymes -at- LTS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 17:24:43 -0700

Kathleen-

> I have a large MS Project file that I need to
> convert to PDF to post on out intranet. Project
> does not have a print to file option so that I can
> print to PS and convert to PDF. I searched the
> help in MS Project and came up empty handed.
> Any suggestions?

Doncha just LOVE the lack of options in MS Project? NOT!

You need a printer driver attached to your copy of Windows that can
accommodate PDF files. When I print a Project file, I can choose
between several printers and one that says Acrobat PDFWriter on LPT1:
Choosing that one gives me a PDF version of the project file. Getting
it to PS is another matter, however - I haven't yet been able to make
the Adobe Distiller produce a PS file that I can use.

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems