Re: Period at end of items in bulleted list

Subject: Re: Period at end of items in bulleted list
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- ROCKETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 06:07:06 -0700

Consistant throughout the list or the document? There's a big
difference, and if the latter, I am having difficulty reasoning your
logic.

===
Bill Swallow
bill_swallow -at- rocketmail -dot- com
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/4353
ICQ: 10814849
Learn to pause - or nothing worthwhile can catch up to you.