RTe: To capitalise or not to capitalise

Subject: RTe: To capitalise or not to capitalise
From: David Harrison <David-X -dot- Harrison -at- BAE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 15:12:09 +0100

Usually I'm happy to stay in the background and read and learn from the vastly
more experienced writers out there. But now here we go again, pondering the
question to the meaning of life and everything. Must we launch TECHWR-L once
again on the Holy Grail of form, rather than content or methodology.
IMHO I'll stick with conventional First Letter Caps for Headers. But if the
style and font warrant it, then I'll just as happily produce them all in
lowercase (and perhaps, if the budget will stretch, a second colour:-)

David Harrison
Technical Writer
BAe - UK