Comprose's ProcedureWRITE 2.0

Subject: Comprose's ProcedureWRITE 2.0
From: Toni Williams TPG/SG <towilliams -at- PROCYONGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 09:24:06 -0700

Hello,
I have been asked to evaluate ProcedureWRITE 2.0 for my company
and I would like to have the opinions of anyone out there's who's used
or is using it on a regular basis and if they stopped, why? Thanks.
Please respond to towilliams -at- procyongroup -dot- com

Toni
The Procyon Group
Documentation Department