Re: #$ -at- % secretary stuff and the Grammar Guru

Subject: Re: #$ -at- % secretary stuff and the Grammar Guru
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 13:39:19 -0400

Oh dear, you found me out! Actually, I make substantially more than many
other TWs I know, including some with "technical" degrees.

And yes, I could make a whole lot more as a contractor. In fact, I
turned down a contract position that would have paid me nearly twice
what I'm making now in order to take this position with my current
employer. However, I don't like paying for my own health insurance,
disability insurance, life insurance, etc. (uh-oh, that naughty Latin
word again!). I also like being able to sock away a lot of pre-tax $$$
into a 401K, and get stock options too!

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Sr. Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.