Re: OK, good responses on parts lists, now how about foldouts?

Subject: Re: OK, good responses on parts lists, now how about foldouts?
From: Dick Margulis <ampersandvirgule -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 21:19:11 -0400

Metzger, Lucinda wrote:

> I'll be interested to hear how others are doing this, and how they've
> overcome the problems of legibility when shrinking a D-size drawing
> down.

In this situation I treat the paper 11 x 17 drawing as a useless piece
of tree that is included because the contract says it has to be, and I
strongly urge the use of PDF files on CD or online as the _real_
documentation. The zoom tool brings that bad boy up to the level where
it meets accessibility guidelines for the visually impaired.