Re: correction--job opening

Subject: Re: correction--job opening
From: Steve Arrants <SArrants -at- DATAFUSION -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 09:27:45 -0700

I agree. In addition, I'd like to see some standardization as to what
is included in a job listing.
For example, relocation information, salary range, benefits information
(just basics -- what is covered, and who (domestic partner coverage?) is
covered), telecommuting part of the week, and the like.

steve arrants

Stephen Arrants, Jr.
DATAFUSION, Inc.
139 Townsend Street Suite 100