Re: Is Grammer Important?

Subject: Re: Is Grammer Important?
From: "Anderson, Ben" <BAnderson -at- GFBANK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 12:06:16 -0500

Tony,

Now that is funny!!! I haven't laughed like that in days...

Here is my advice to you as far as career planning:

1) If you plan on being in the technical communications field, grammar
is EXTREMELY important. Don't let anyone tell you different.

2) Be very careful of books that have statements like "numerous studies
have concluded..." I seem to remember reading a book that stated
"numerous studies have concluded that there is no correlation between
smoking and lung disease."

Good Luck,

--Ben